lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

AWKARD

Hahaha don't even try to start a blog Paloma, don't even.
Well... these are memories, and a fun way to practice english so... why not?

I feel like i have discovered so much in the past 20 minutes, im overwhelmed, really.
That was it! Never stop working on what you want. Well, sounds simple but it isnt. I've been trying this for... 2 years? and i have never had bigger results than those beautiful and exciting lucky moments in different concerts. but that idea is now stick to my head... the fact that i can easily reach the first role, without a dude!.
So... why's that? now i know it. CAUSE MY BRAIN CONNECTIONS HAVE CHANGED. I tried it once, it worked. I tried it twice, it worked. Then it just became an unquestionable thing: i can reach the first role, and i've been doing it several times, and i never fail.



THIS WORKS, im 100% sure (well,99 % ) but i just need  help so, call me stupid, but im buying the secret of the law of attraction... yeah, it costs $50.000 pesos. Damn.
But i know it will work.I just need to start working, since... now! and i'll get it after i see my university situation -> January 3rd. (HOWLY SH....)

good luck for me :) i feel so possitive !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario